My blog krbuzz.blogspot.com crosses quarter million readership

By K.R. Nayar 

My blog, https://krbuzz.blogspot.com/, has crossed the 250,000 readership mark! Thank you for your consistent support because of which my blog has crossed a quarter million readers. I’m grateful to all my regular readers, those who’ve taken the time to comment, and everyone who has inspired me to keep posting. I would also like to extend my thanks to the cricket leagues and players around the world who’ve shared my blog. For a personal blog to reach such a milestone is truly special, and this will continue to inspire me to write.


A special thanks to the International Cricket Council, Asian Cricket Council, Emirates Cricket Board, Sharjah Cricket Council, Abu Dhabi T10, Sri Lanka Premier League, Legends League Cricket, and 10PL for inviting me to report on their events for their websites and share those reports on my blog. A big thank you to Tripura Times, The Telegraph, and several websites where I’ve had the opportunity to write regularly and report on the cricket World Cups. I’m also grateful to Janam TV for translating my blog into Malayalam and featuring it on their website.

Blog crosses the quarter million mark 

I’m especially encouraged by the support and kind words from four cricket legends- Sunil Gavaskar, Dilip Vengsarkar, Wasim Akram, and Waqar Younis. Their comments on my stories have been truly inspirational. How they brought the game to life with their skills has inspired me to narrate cricket stories in a manner that entertains lovers of the game. This has also given me the confidence to write humor columns occasionally, and about achievers from different fields who have found glory in their respective fields. 

With this backing from a quarter million readers I will continue to be inspired to work harder and write more stories.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Shyam Bhatia honoured in front of 100,000 fans on the ground before the India-Pakistan match

UAE’s richest domestic cricket tournament launched through a 100-ball format in Sharjah

A 25kg cricket book and Ashwin’s 100th Test match ball at Shyam Bhatia’s museum